Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

Muhammad Ali, Bernie Mac, Redd Foxx and Sammy Davis Jr. Visited me in A Dream!!!!

On January 29, 2017, God allowed, Boxer- Muhammad Ali to visit me through a dream. I was sitting between he and my husband, outside on some bleachers. We were at an event, it looked like a race track. Ali kept placing his hand on my left leg. He would place it and move it. I told my husband: "This man keeps touching my leg."  My husband turned around to look at him. Ali said, "Well, yo leg is right beside my leg." Ali turned toward my husband and I and gave us the biggest smile. We spent a long period of time together talking. That Ali can talk.  We were supposed to take a picture, but my husband kept rushing me.

Ali is in heaven and he is my friend. He was a Muslim man and I am a Christian. The only way to the Father is through the Son. God, I pray for wisdom . Amen 
(Update: I have learned that President Donald Trump has a Muslim Ban in several Muslim countries.  I really admired Muhammad Ali and I have mad respect for him , so God allowed him to visit me at this critical time, so I would understand that this is my fight too. Before this dream, as far as religion, I was only concerned with Christian affairs.)  


 
Comedian, Bernie Mac (Reminds me of one one my fav. uncles) - 06/01/2009 and other visits
Comedian, Redd Foxx (I wished he were my father) and Sammy Davis Jr. visited together - 1993
Boxer, Muhummad Ali (Admired the way he stood up for black people)- 01/29/2017

Truth, Passion, Love and Repent
Prophetess Brenda Saw Jesus 

No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive