Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

Don't Be No Slow Ass Ho!

(Ho is short for Whore.) 

Proverbs 23:26-28 (KJV)

26 My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
27 For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.
28 She also lieth in wait as for a prey, and increaseth the transgressors among men.



Part 1 of my Marriage Series: Don't Be No Slow Ass Ho!


Luke 16:18

18 Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

The institution of marriage, should not be entered into lightly. The act of holy matrimony, is one of the most religious things, you will EVER do. 
The state of the marriages today, concerns God. Whatever concerns God, grieves me and it should you, as well. Welcome to my series on marriage. 
Ever since, same sex marriages became legal in the USA and other countries, the free fall has gotten real. Doomed! 
Yes, I could be preaching about signs in the sky, the strange trumpet sounds, earthquakes, floods, but the marriages are a Huge end time sign too. I close my eyes and shake my head. Doomed, I say!!!

Revelation 2:21-23

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Though this world is as good as gone, I still have been sent, to get your asses ready to receive the King. While we wait on Jesus, it's important that you understand, what you are doing wrong. You do not take the sanctity of marriage seriously. Many of y'all, ain't nothing but some ole, tired ass, stump down whores. 
But, the good news is, you still have time to repent of your Jezebel ways.


Matthew 24:38-39  For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
I believe, the reason many of you are continuing to be hoes, is because you just don't get, how serious this is. In my hometown, Charlottesville Virginia, that would qualify you, in the ghetto, as being slow. And, the way I'm about to lay things down to you, I know a lot of y'all will change.
See, cheating is bad, real bad, BUT, when you cheat with somebody who is married, it is a SIN called adultery and it is punishable by the Fire In Hell!!! You like moaning and groaning? This pain is like no other, you will be making the ugliest faces and there will be gnashing of the teeth. 

Proverbs 6:32

32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Listen, I don't care how cute they are, separated, spouse not fulfilling their needs, stopped wearing ring...I-don't - care! Don't come in between two married people. They may have told you some sad story and you think you gone be their hero and save them. Only Jesus Saves!!! Hallelujah! 

Matthew 19:6

Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

You lookin' like a damn fool, right about now. Stalking his/her home, trying to see if he's taking his bags to the car. He/she at the dinner table enjoying a meal, while you outside blasting the song, "woman to woman." You are waisting your precious time and gas. Ma, you lookin' crazy as hell and Bruva, you have lost your mind. 


Exodus 20:14

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
So, out of love, I am warning All adulterers, "Don't Be No Slow Ass Ho. Repent of your whoredom!"

Hebrews 13:4

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
Truth, Passion, Love and Repent!
Real Prophetess - BSJ

No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive