Translate

Jewish Flag

Jewish Flag

He Died For Me...I Live For Him

He Died For Me...I Live For Him

TESTIMONY

Numbers 12:6 He said, "Listen to my words: When prophets are among you,



I, the Lord, will show myself to them in visions; I will speak to them in dreams."










TESTIMONY: At the end of 1997, God sent I, Brenda, a dream/omen warning of an eclipse heading toward my eldest daughter's window. A few weeks later in 1998 she was diagnosed with Rheumatic Fever. Camping out in her hospital room... I became a praying woman. During my daughter's fight for her life>>> I found God! I prayed like never before and tearfully requested of God that if He was real, now was the time to show it. My prayer was for my daughter to be able to get up and play again...before her illness I complained about how hyper she was. One morning I was wheeling her down to the playroom and she jumped up and ran the rest of the way! I immediately gave all praises to God and I have not let up yet!

1 YEAR LATER...

Brenda Saw Jesus Christ on November 21,1999! I lay in my bed sick and I believe I died from an Acute Subdural Hematoma. My Spirit was seated beside my family on a pew and they couldn't see me. I viewed my own corpse in the casket. Jesus appeared to me and I begged for my life as I spoke in tongues. The last words the Lord said to me were, "IF YOU WANT YOUR LIFE, YOU HAVE TO FIGHT!!!" I began to physically throw punches in the presence of the Lord to assure Him that I would fight.

10 YEARS LATER...

My family and I became homeless for a short time. During that time I began my Myspace ministry. God prepared a place for us in the wilderness and then God began to send me Visions of what's to come, He audibly Speaks to me in dreams and The Holy Spirit sways me to and fro during meditation & prayer...like they do at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem! The very place of protection in the wilderness that God has prepared for me...God has allowed satan to visit me. satan has cursed me out and is making war.

As I am in agony everyday...The Birthpains increase and will continue until the Lord appears. Come Lord Jesus! Come!

This blog serves as a meeting place to learn about what messages, miracles, signs and warnings God is currently sending before Jesus returns!

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR?
If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour. Say this prayer from your heart:

I confess that I am a sinner. Jesus, I am sorry for my sins. I believe that you died on the cross and was raised for me. I accept you as my personal Saviour. Please come into my heart and save my soul. Amen

HOLY PRAYER WALL

Write the vision; make it plain on tablets.


Habakkuk 2:2-3

And the LORD answered me:"Write the vision;make it plain on tablets,so he may run who reads it.
3For still the vision awaits its appointed time;it hastens to the end—it will not lie.If it seems slow, wait for it;it will surely come; it will not delay.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

DREAM OF JESUS STATUE COMING ALIVE!!



God showed me a dream in the night! I dreamed of a statue of Jesus. Initially, the statue's eyes were closed to all...I looked away for a moment and I was alerted of Jesus' eyes opening. I looked again and saw the Jesus statue come alive!!!  The eyes of the statue opened and the body moved!

Truth, Passion and Love!

Spokeswoman/P~BSJ†


1 comment:

blessednannab said...

makes you wonder if maybe things were so sinful jesus had to close his eyes for a while and reopening to see if things had changed before judgement fell...i too have dreams and this is a great way to use them as a testimony to others..Thank you for your love of god,,have been following u for quite some time now and decided to write and let u know.I too am having dreams that are not too good,very bad things coming our way and i am so afraid america will not turn in time,,.I am sure you are inspiring many others,,god bless...