Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

Vision: "JESUS HAS HIS EYE ON THE EARTH"


On Thursday - September 3, 2009, 12:23 AM >The Lord sent me a Vision. I was eye to eye with the Lord... when His eye morphed into the Planet, and shot to the sky. Christ's eye/planet hovered in the sky watching the Earth.

Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, Has sent a clear message: He is watching us and now is the time to repent and show fear of the Lord. If you are holding someone hostage, Let them go. If you are planning an attack, Don't do it. If you are worshipping the devil, You have been misled.

Any evil plots that you are plotting or have done, and think that you have gotten away with...you will be judged based on your works. Out of love, I encourage you all to heed the Lord's warnings. How many more times will He be gracious enough to warn us before He returns????

Ask the Lord for forgiveness and get right with Him. Invite the Lord in as your personal Saviour!

"The Lord has His sights set on the Earth....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!"

Acts 2:17-21
17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

21And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

"REAL TALK, PRAISE AND ACKNOWLEDGE JESUS...HE IS ALIVE Y'ALL!!!"
Truth, Peace and Love
P~BSJ+

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your web. pray for RonnieD, let the SPIRIT lead u

Anonymous said...

this is such deception. "prophetess"

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog and dont deny your gift or relationship with God. However the fact that you support Beyonce on that level concerns me. She has no problem disrespecting Jesus and glorifies the Occult. How can a woman like that empower??? Prophetess surely you can see the issues I am having. I dont agree with your comment but I you are on prayer list and appreciate you wanting to share your gift that Christ has given you. In Love to you my sister.

Prophetess Brenda Saw Jesus Ministries said...

Beyonce is a Christian woman. We are not to judge based on what the world thinks. God will do the judging. God can read hearts and thoughts. People judge because they believe that all Christians should be perfect and wrapped in a cute little box. God will perfect us and our being weak and vulnerable shows God's power.

I love you too.

Anonymous said...

Question. Did christ or any followers of him say tht we are christians or is it our faith with works tht makes us part of the body of christ? I understand tht non belivers called anyone who followed Christ a christian & Peter tells us when tht happens dnt be afraid to suffer as a christian. For the bible never tells me to be one but tells me to have faith & belive in the word of the Lord.

Prophetess Brenda Saw Jesus Ministries said...

Faith in Jesus Christ and works is what places us smack dab into the body of Christ. The first disciples were called Christians and one should be proud to take on the name of the Lord Jesus. Thanks for coming through. Love you.

Acts 11:26
26 And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the #disciples were #first called #Christians in Antioch.

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive