Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

SAVIORS OF HIP HOP - A Call to Action!



In the 80's I was a well known Rapper in my hometown in Va. My aka was Brooklyn B. Friends and family told me that I reminded them of MC Lyte... Yeah, Yeah, Kick that for Brooklyn! I whole heartedly believed I would be known as a famous rapper one day. If you wanna make God laugh, tell Him your plans! Though I don't rap anymore... I still remain cool with it, outspoken about important issues, and will always have a place for Rap in my heart.

So off the bat, you have learned that Rap is very dear to me. I deeply feel that Rap touched my Spirit that Jesus ultimately revived! As a teen in the 80's, Rap became my first love; It taught me how love really felt, it transformed my life to a certain degree, and it became ( like) a Savior to me. I know this revelation will shake a whole lot of people up, Church Folk included. But, that's what you do when people are asleep.

The truth is that all of us need to stop judging. Try Praying for God to change our ways, as we learn to love each other anyway. As far as Sin is concerned, I don't believe anybody on earth is brave enough to step up first and cast that first stone. If you decide to try it, let me know so I can run for cover. (lol)

Parents, Counselors, Rappers, Law Makers and all who read this: I'm calling you out today, you have an important task at hand. Jesus has called upon me to let you know this... For some strange reason He feels that y'all will listen to me. Hey who am I not to comply. I am Brenda Saw Jesus, not Jesus himself. Nobody is above God's will. Maybe a mother of a slain Rapper has been praying... who knows? I find it offensive when Rap gets a bad rep. Rap can not hold a gun nor take the heat for violent acts. We have to take responsibility for our children, and teach them the way they should go.

Rap is: A gift of expression, giving many topics a voice. Poetry about your feelings, and you having a choice. Happiness, sadness, the bad and the good. A first date with your love that you met in the hood.

Saviors of Hip Hop, through you the kids of our future will listen.

Psalm 34:10-12 The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing. Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD. Who is the man who desires life, And loves many days, that he may see good?


"REAL TALK, PRAISE AND ACKNOWLEDGE JESUS...HE IS ALIVE Y'ALL!!!"
Truth, Peace and Love
Prophetess~BSJ+

No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive