Translate

Jewish Flag

Jewish Flag

eclipse

eclipse

Brenda as a baby

Brenda as a baby

Brenda Saw Jesus

Brenda Saw Jesus

TESTIMONY

Numbers 12:6 He said, "Listen to my words: When prophets are among you,



I, the Lord, will show myself to them in visions; I will speak to them in dreams."










TESTIMONY: At the end of 1997, God sent I, Brenda, a dream/omen warning of an eclipse heading toward my eldest daughter's window. A few weeks later in 1998 she was diagnosed with Rheumatic Fever. Camping out in her hospital room... I became a praying woman. During my daughter's fight for her life>>> I found God! I prayed like never before and tearfully requested of God that if He was real, now was the time to show it. My prayer was for my daughter to be able to get up and play again...before her illness I complained about how hyper she was. One morning I was wheeling her down to the playroom and she jumped up and ran the rest of the way! I immediately gave all praises to God and I have not let up yet!

1 YEAR LATER...

Brenda Saw Jesus Christ on November 21,1999! I lay in my bed sick and I believe I died from an Acute Subdural Hematoma. My Spirit was seated beside my family on a pew and they couldn't see me. I viewed my own corpse in the casket. Jesus appeared to me and I begged for my life as I spoke in tongues. The last words the Lord said to me were, "IF YOU WANT YOUR LIFE, YOU HAVE TO FIGHT!!!" I began to physically throw punches in the presence of the Lord to assure Him that I would fight.

10 YEARS LATER...

My family and I became homeless for a short time. During that time I began my Myspace ministry. God prepared a place for us in the wilderness and then God began to send me Visions of what's to come, He audibly Speaks to me in dreams and The Holy Spirit sways me to and fro during meditation & prayer...like they do at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem! The very place of protection in the wilderness that God has prepared for me...God has allowed satan to visit me. satan has cursed me out and is making war.

As I am in agony everyday...The Birthpains increase and will continue until the Lord appears. Come Lord Jesus! Come!

This blog serves as a meeting place to learn about what messages, miracles, signs and warnings God is currently sending before Jesus returns!

Smile

Smile
(This smile is a reminder of the following scripture...) Luke 6:21 Blessed are you who hunger now, For you shall be filled. Blessed are you who weep now, For you shall laugh.
HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR?
If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour. Say this prayer from your heart:

I confess that I am a sinner. Jesus, I am sorry for my sins. I believe that you died on the cross and was raised for me. I accept you as my personal Saviour. Please come into my heart and save my soul. Amen

Write the vision; make it plain on tablets.


Habakkuk 2:2-3

And the LORD answered me:"Write the vision;make it plain on tablets,so he may run who reads it.
3For still the vision awaits its appointed time;it hastens to the end—it will not lie.If it seems slow, wait for it;it will surely come; it will not delay.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

LIVE IN THE SKY by T.I.


FAM,


Brother T.I.'s show "Road to Redemption" is something to be commended! I feel the sincerity and "Real Talk" in his reach to others. No matter what happens in this world, we all have to take stock in the fact that God is watching. There is little we on earth can offer each other but a pat on the back or a simple well done. If you have thoughts in your head about the two sources of punishment: There is human punishment and there is God's punishment. Still not convinced? OK think of life as a Monopoly board, and every thing that game entails. Though tough it represents life and it's tests that God adminsters. Now, think of Heaven. No more death, no more crying, gold paved streets and seeing Jesus, God and others that's passed on! If something is offered from others on earth it should be Love and Understanding. We are all tryin' to make it, but your heart has to be in it. It's cool to be yourself, but times have changed and our time is not promised...so update yourself to become better each day! Give your life to Christ today! Confess it with your mouth, heart and repentnance.


"LIVE IN THE SKY" by T.I. What's happening man this T.I.P. you kno I like to dedicate this song to anybody who every lostSomebody, to the grave, to the streets, to the jail cell. I done been in situations where I done had toCope with all three you kno what I'm saying, I feel like the only thing haven't done die you kno... Just Remember where you live while you here ain't half as important as where you gone live when you leave youKno what I'm saying[Chorus:]Life's up and downs they come and go... but when I die I hope I live in the sky... All my folks whoAin't alive I hope they live in the sky... pray to God when I die that I live in the sky... It's true whatGoes around comes back you kno... So when I die I hope I love in the sky... All my folk who ain't survive may They live in the sky... Tell God I wanna fly and let me live in the sky...


"REAL TALK" PRAISE AND ACKNOWLEDGE JESUS...HE IS ALIVE YA'LL!!!"



TRUTH, PEACE AND LOVE-BSJ+

No comments: