Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

LIVE IN THE SKY by T.I.


FAM,


Brother T.I.'s show "Road to Redemption" is something to be commended! I feel the sincerity and "Real Talk" in his reach to others. No matter what happens in this world, we all have to take stock in the fact that God is watching. There is little we on earth can offer each other but a pat on the back or a simple well done. If you have thoughts in your head about the two sources of punishment: There is human punishment and there is God's punishment. Still not convinced? OK think of life as a Monopoly board, and every thing that game entails. Though tough it represents life and it's tests that God adminsters. Now, think of Heaven. No more death, no more crying, gold paved streets and seeing Jesus, God and others that's passed on! If something is offered from others on earth it should be Love and Understanding. We are all tryin' to make it, but your heart has to be in it. It's cool to be yourself, but times have changed and our time is not promised...so update yourself to become better each day! Give your life to Christ today! Confess it with your mouth, heart and repentnance.


"LIVE IN THE SKY" by T.I. What's happening man this T.I.P. you kno I like to dedicate this song to anybody who every lostSomebody, to the grave, to the streets, to the jail cell. I done been in situations where I done had toCope with all three you kno what I'm saying, I feel like the only thing haven't done die you kno... Just Remember where you live while you here ain't half as important as where you gone live when you leave youKno what I'm saying[Chorus:]Life's up and downs they come and go... but when I die I hope I live in the sky... All my folks whoAin't alive I hope they live in the sky... pray to God when I die that I live in the sky... It's true whatGoes around comes back you kno... So when I die I hope I love in the sky... All my folk who ain't survive may They live in the sky... Tell God I wanna fly and let me live in the sky...


"REAL TALK" PRAISE AND ACKNOWLEDGE JESUS...HE IS ALIVE YA'LL!!!"



TRUTH, PEACE AND LOVE-BSJ+

No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive