Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

Dream: God’s Eye Fills the Outside View

June 27, 2018

DREAM: GOD’S EYE FILLS THE OUTSIDE VIEW

I had a dream early this morning. God sent a horrible storm. I heard thunder, strong wind, the sound of pouring rain and I saw lightening. The rain began to pour into the house from above. My husband and I hurried to the back room...trying to escape the incoming rain. I had migrant families in each room. My heart was racing, because I was so very scared of this punishing storm. After the storm, the sun began to come out, so I looked out the window. I saw at least six migrant children laying on the ground dead. I screamed, hollored and cried. It was such a sad sight. As my husband and I prepared to go outside, I decided to take another look outside and God’s eye frighteningly filled the outside view. I looked right into God’s eye, but I could not look any longer. I fearfully layed my head on the table and cried harder. 

God is angry!!! He doesn’t like how the migrant children are being treated.
United States, Heed God’s warning. Repent! Repent!
- Prophetess BSJ

Luke 21:25-26 

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive