Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

BSJ's EndTime Health and Fitness Journey




Greetings All Nations,
These are some of the things I have been diagnosed with since 2008:
Anemia

High blood

Arthritis

headaches

Gallbladder removed

(signs of) Glaucoma

Fibroids

DVT Blood Clot

Cervical spine issues

Spinal stenosis

Canal stenosis

Sciatica

Degenerative disc disease

Bulging discs

Urine Retention

Nodule in Thyroid

What? You thought God hated you because you have one problem after another?
When one of my illnesses is about to go away, there is another thing waiting in the wings. We each have some suffering to do before we leave this earth. There will be a great deal of things I can't do anything about, but I can control what foods go into my body/temple of God.
I have made a decision to drink more water, chilling on the sodas, a little more walking and hip hop dancing, and eating better. I am a #foodie, so the eating better for me is more fruit and veggies, letting go of the obvious causes of obesity... while not fully depriving myself of all goodies. Everything in moderation. The most important part of my journey is to be present in every food choice. Many times it is the temptation of smelling certain foods or not wanting to end the love affair with certain foods you are accustomed to. Make the choices that will have a positive impact on your life. May God give each of us the strength to conquer all that we strive to do in Jesus name.



Luke 12:48 

 ...For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Love,
BSJ


No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive