Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

(Book) JESUS IS WATCHING THE EARTH Prophecy In The Last Days

Greetings All Nations,

I have just published a Book Of Prophecies. This book tells of Divine Visions, Divine Dreams and Dream Visitations. If you have read my Autobiography, you may know that I have been having Dream Visitations from the dead since 1993. Of Course, at that time, I had no idea what they were called. Dream Visitations are when Spirits visit you in dreams. The newest thing God has been doing is sending Celebrity Living Spirits to visit me in dreams. God is no respecter of persons, so I can only believe that He is doing that, because you might know them. I have a lot to learn about Living Spirits visiting. Maybe, some of them will share what was going on in their lives at the time of the visits. I can only do God's will. The Prophetic Visions and Dreams are things you must watch and pray over. I have seen The Rapture and Judgment Day. These are the last days. I audibly hear the voice of God. Jesus revealed Himself to me in a vision and showed me that He is "literally" watching the earth. This is not a figure of speech.  

 Repent!!! Repent!!!    


Habakkuk 2:2-3

And the LORD answered me:"Write the vision;make it plain on tablets,so he may run who reads it.

3For still the vision awaits its appointed time;it hastens to the end—it will not lie.If it seems slow, wait for it;it will surely come; it will not delay.

Truth, Passion and Love,
BSJ

No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive