Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

November 21st - A Day of Fasting, Praying and Remembrance

Join me on Tuesday, November 21st for a day of Fasting, Praying and Remembrance! It has been 18 years since Jesus told me, "If You Want Your Life, You Have To Fight!!!" That faithful Sunday, in Charlottesville, Virginia, I died and saw Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I was resurrected and then on Monday, God allowed me to go back to my family. Three days later was Thanksgiving Thursday, in the year of 1999. I remember feeling overwhelmed with joy and so thankful that God spared me, so I could serve Him with my life and raise my children. Join me on that blessed anniversary, November 21, for a day of Fasting, Praying and Remembrance. 1. Fasting - No food after 12:00 am - until 6:00 pm or whenever you begin your supper. (If you can't fast from food, give something else up for the day) 2. Praying - Pray at least 3 times that day. 3. Remembrance - 

Luke 22:19 (King James Version)
And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Invitation: If you have not been saved, ask Jesus to forgive you for your sins. Ask Him to come into your heart and save your soul. (Don't forget to write me to let me know how your day unfolded and what you fasted from.) God and Jesus loves you and so do I.

Truth, Passion, Love and Repent! -BSJ

No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive