Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

#Charlottesville

#Charlottesville

 I am honored to be amongst you on behalf of God on this Sabbath Day. I have no hatred in my heart for evildoers, but I hate their actions. The Rally that took place was thought out and used to further the careers and promote white supremacists. They saw the perfect opportunity to trample on a small city, to make the world think they are so powerful. Businesses closed for the day, just like in the old west, when there was gonna be trouble.  Hate groups make cowardly moves. Preying on people that they "thought" were weak. If Charlottesville is so weak, why did you show up to face evil? You came out in droves. Still, God hasn't given up on the rebellious yet, so I won't either. Repent!!! Repent!!

Cville, I know you intimately and you are more than a small college town. You helped my mother give birth to me and you raised me. You love and welcome visitors, you have the Dogwood festival every year and you encourage free speech so much, that you had a Freedom of Speech Wall that people could express themselves on. You don't have a problem with people expressing concerns or protesting something they don't agree with.
It pains me that you had to endure the terror you did. This is what the last days are made of. Keep the faith in all situations and make sure you are ready when God calls. My condolences to the families who suffered losses. I pray for Charlottesville.

Trut, Passion, Love    -BSJ

No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive