Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

#testimony This particular pic, describes what my first vision looked like in 2008, Accept, I was standing ON the water, in the pouring rain, In Front of the ark.
At the time, my family was fresh from homelessness and sleeping on the floor, because we had not gotten beds yet. When I saw the vision, I sat up REAL QUICK. I now realized what was happening and in that moment, a lot of my questions had been answered.
My husband asks, whats wrong with you?
This is now normal for me. But, it doesn't get any easier, seeing the horror of what's to come in the final days! Repent!!! Repent!!!

(I have another blog  post about my first vision: Vision And A Dream That Noah's Ark Was Found! 8/8/2012)

Truth, Passion, Love and Repent!
Prophetess Brenda Saw Jesus

No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive