Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

Dream of John Cena, Giovanni Ribisi, Tiffany Haddish, P Diddy, Michael Colyar, Valerie Bertinelli, Mario, Bernie Mac and Gabby Sidibe

Many of you may already know that God allows some deceased family, friends and celebrities to visit me in dreams. You may not be aware of the many dreams I receive of current situations and  living people. God is not a respecter of persons, so the fact that someone is a celebrity, simply means they are known by more people. (John's dream prompted me to post my celebrity dreams, so I will add to this post.)

 Wrestler, John Cena, pictured above. I saw him in a dream on 6/20/2017. John was wearing a grey jumpsuit, he was surrounded by brick walls, (almost like a prison yard) and he lay there bruised and beaten. John held his stomach and began to slide slowly on the ground. I was walking by, so I stopped to offer him help and he only asked me for water.

 John 4:14
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.


 Actor, Giovanni Ribisi was in some kind of camp with me. He and his wild friends kept trying to get into the girl's bathroom. I finally went into the boys bathroom and alerted Giovanni's friends that he was a celebrity. As Giovanni was sliding around on the floor with white hair, his friends turned their attention to him. 9/9/2017
 



Actress, Tiffany Haddish and I were acting silly, when I had the dream of her on 8/2/2017

 The dream of, Sean Puffy Combs, "P Diddy" was in 2016. He gave me advice on grinding and hustling.


I saw Comedian, Michael Colyar, in my dream on 3/4/2015. He banged rudely on my door. He said he left his i.d. and was upset over other issues as well. I threatened to call the police. Michael left and then came back and urinated in my yard.  




 Actress, Valerie Bertinelli, dream on 2/23/2011. Valerie was in the Church leading the Benediction. 


Singer, Mario, dream on 4/1/2010. Mario hitched a ride with me and a few of my friends.
(Deceased) Comedian, Bernard "Bernie Mac" McCullough, dream on 3/22/2010 and others.
See, I was supposed to be talking about living celebs. But Bernie has shown urgency, by infiltrating my dreams on several occasions, so here we go. In this particular dream, Bernie had me and my family hostage. (it was funny) See, what you don't understand is that Bernie has already visited me through several other dreams. In one dream he talked to me about his family. After that dream I reached out and  "very briefly" talked to a member of Bernie's family, but maybe he feels like I didn't try hard enough. Bernie for the record, I tried to tell them. Maybe somebody they know will see this and tell them too.  R.I.P. (until you visit me again, my Brotha.)

 Actress, Gabby Sidibe, dream on 3/10/2010. One of my daughters, Gabby and I were babysitting for one of my cousins.



May God be with you. Make sure you talk to God, trust Him and draw close to Him.
Truth, Passion Love and Repent - BSJ






No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive