Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

742, 742, 742!!!!!



God speaks in many ways. To those of you, who are new to my ministry, I audibly Hear the voice of God, receive visions, divine dreams, speak with dead in dreams, saw and spoke with Jesus and I physically have The Holy Spirit upon me.

Many of you may not know this, but weeks before Michael Jackson died and before the name of his tour was announced...I kept seeing and hearing the phrase, "This Is It!"
When Michael died, it became evident that God was warning me of Michael's death, because that was the name of his tour.

Fast forward to the present. For a few months, I have been seeing 742. Every time I look at the clock, it's 742 or just about to turn to it, i am not able to name all of the instances, but it is literally always every where I look.  God places this number before me.  I can't shake it. The last several days have picked up the pace. Take 742 as a sign of something to come.

You have been warned!!!
Truth, Passion, Love and Repent!


No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive