Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

VISION OF BIRDS DOMINATING THE SKIES AND A MONSTROUS TORNADO!



On Saturday, March 24, 2012, On this Spring night, Virginia had a frightening hail storm. After the storm was over...I went into my room to rest and to gather myself.  I had not closed my eyes for a minute when God showed me a Vision of countless of  birds flying wildly and carelessly. THE  PRESENCE OF THE BIRDS DOMINATED THE SKIES!



Later that night...God showed me another vision. I saw a TORNADO  HIT THE GROUND RUNNING! The  monstrous tornado twisted her thick body around and around for miles!

This Is What the End Times Are made Of! Take Heed To The Warnings That God Is So Gracious Enough To Send!
Repent!! Repent!!!


Truth, Passion and Love
Spokeswoman for God/P~BSJ†


  

2 comments:

Lily Brenner (lilygodsgirl) said...

What is your interpretation of the vision of the birds and tornado? I believe I understand you when you say they represent end times dissasters. I would love for you to speak more on this! :)
Thank you for tweeting what the Lord gives you to tweet.
Yours in Christ,
Lily

Prophetess Brenda Saw Jesus Ministries said...

Hey Lily! #teamJesus #twitter

My visions do represent end time disasters. In the past...God sent angels to explain the visions. In the 21st Century... God is doing a new thing. After I alert you of something...be watchful.

Love you
BSJ†

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive