Translate

Jewish Flag

Jewish Flag

Eclipse of Change

Eclipse of Change

Brenda as a baby

Brenda as a baby

Brenda Saw Jesus

Brenda Saw Jesus

TESTIMONY

Numbers 12:6 He said, "Listen to my words: When prophets are among you,



I, the Lord, will show myself to them in visions; I will speak to them in dreams."



TESTIMONY: 3 months after I was born in 1972, a Total Solar Eclipse occurred. When I was 3 my Father killed my Mother. My Aunt raised my sisters and I.

At the end of 1997, God sent I, Brenda, a dream/omen warning of an Eclipse heading toward my eldest daughter's window. A few weeks later in 1998 she was diagnosed with Rheumatic Fever. Camping out in her hospital room... I became a praying woman. During my daughter's fight for her life>>> I found God! I prayed like never before and tearfully requested of God that if He was real, now was the time to show it. My prayer was for my daughter to be able to get up and play again...before her illness I complained about how hyper she was. One morning I was wheeling her down to the playroom and she jumped up and ran the rest of the way! I immediately gave all praises to God and I have not let up yet!

1 YEAR LATER...

3 months after a Total Solar Eclipse in 1999, Brenda Saw Jesus Christ on November 21,1999! I lay in my bed sick and I believe I died from an Acute Subdural Hematoma. My Spirit was seated beside my family on a pew and they couldn't see me. I viewed my own corpse in the casket. Jesus appeared to me and I begged for my life as I spoke in tongues. The last words the Lord said to me were, "IF YOU WANT YOUR LIFE, YOU HAVE TO FIGHT!!!" I began to physically throw punches in the presence of the Lord to assure Him that I would fight.

10 YEARS LATER...

My family and I became homeless for a short time. During that time I began my Myspace ministry. God prepared a place for us in the wilderness and then God began to send me Visions of what's to come, He audibly Speaks to me in dreams and The Holy Spirit sways me to and fro during meditation & prayer...like they do at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem! The very place of protection in the wilderness that God has prepared for me...God has allowed (a.k.a.) the son of perdition to visit me. satan has cursed me out and is making war.

As I am in agony everyday...The Birthpains increase and will continue until the Lord appears. Come Lord Jesus! Come!

This blog serves as a meeting place to learn about what messages, miracles, signs and warnings God is currently sending before Jesus returns!

Smile

Smile
(This smile is a reminder of the following scripture...) Luke 6:21 Blessed are you who hunger now, For you shall be filled. Blessed are you who weep now, For you shall laugh.
HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR?
If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour. Say this prayer from your heart:

I confess that I am a sinner. Jesus, I am sorry for my sins. I believe that you died on the cross and was raised for me. I accept you as my personal Saviour. Please come into my heart and save my soul. Amen

Write the vision; make it plain on tablets.


Habakkuk 2:2-3

And the LORD answered me:"Write the vision;make it plain on tablets,so he may run who reads it.
3For still the vision awaits its appointed time;it hastens to the end—it will not lie.If it seems slow, wait for it;it will surely come; it will not delay.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

"Vision Of A White Horse In The Sky"


In these End Times...On Saturday, May 28, 2011, in the early morning... God sent me a vision of a white horse in the sky. The moon and the stars rested just above the white horse.

Revelation 19:10-12 


10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”


Christ on a White Horse


11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.


Truth, Passion and Love
Spokeswoman/Prophetess BSJ†






7 comments:

sherlene said...

Hallelujah, Glory be to God. Beloved on the last thursday of 2011, i have gotten a Vision of a white horse descending from the Sky all white clouds, the any was clear he was in the sky i stretch my hands to him then for approximately 1 min he slowly disappears into the heavens. Sisters and Brothers in Christi hold on, His coming is near.

Anonymous said...

Thought you might be interested. I wrote the song, "White horses in the sky, at cdbaby.com. I believe it runs along the same vein as your visions. The ending is interwoven with a harmonica and a synthesized orchestra. God bless, Jared.

life said...

I had a dream that I was outside with my friends, all of a sudden clouds were rolling in, We look up to see 3 white horses made perfectly from the clouds, can you help me figure out the meaning of my dream?

jerry akinola said...

I had similar dream, its a sign of God's coming, and that he will fight preachers preachin false gospel

Anonymous said...

I also had a dream with something similar in it and I'm 100% it was from God, by the way. The skies were normal in my dream being mostly cloudy and I noticed 2 horse figures in the clouds as I walked outside of my old house. It was a prophetic dream which all came true but I never really thought about what the horses in the clouds could mean till recently. I too would like insight if possible. Thanks

Unknown said...

I saw a vision today at the time of payer in the church that a white horse is looking at me behind the Jesus Christ as if he asking me to come with him . can you interpret the meaning of this vision ?
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I just had this very dream on last night!!! I asked Him was it the end of times? His response was shortly because man has gotten out of control. I was not going to tell anyone of this dream but my brother sent us a message saying that his wife got a phone call from our older brother who died in 2004 when he had a motorcycle wreak. I told them that the last time our brother came to me in a dream it was to tell me of 3 family members who were going to die. The last of three died last year in 2016....my only daughter! I know that Jesus is REAL!!! I have had dreams and visions since I was a very young child but no one would believe me and when the dream would come to pass they just wrote it off as coincidence! After the deaths of the first of the three that my brother showed me I asked God to remove the gift from me. A few years later I came to realize that I had been given this gift for a reason and prayed and asked God for forgiveness and restoration. He has done that and I no longer fear the things that I am shown. Hallelujah THANK YOU JESUS!!!