Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

“Event:Dancing With Jesus!!!”

Event: Dancing With Jesus!
Dancing Jesus Pictures, Images and Photos


Body Of Christ,


Looking back on my life... I never thought that I would ever utter these words, but, today I spiritually stand before you and proclaim this: “I am here to prepare the world for the Lord's return, Amen!!!”

From the beginning of my life, I have always struggled to understand the word love. For those of you who are new to this site, I lost my Mother on Valentine's Day at the age of three. Everything happens for a reason and Love is shown through all things!! For God Himself so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son...That whomever believed in Him should not die, but have everlasting life.

Everybody in the world needs love, but there are so many people in the world not feeling it. They are not familiar with it, so they keep doing bad things. They hurt others, because there is this dark place inside that feels powerful when they're able to control something. Followers of God, Jesus is coming back soon and the best way to prepare you for this is acts of Love. I need you to get something...Get that Love comes from the heart. Nobody makes you care...it's that main organ in your chest cavity, pumping that blood...that motivates you. Love is not docked by mistakes nor does it keep count of them. Love is an action word!!! You have to do some things to show it. Remember this scripture in all that you do!

1 Corinthians 13:3-13


3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Mark your calendars!!! Join me spiritually on Sunday, May 23, 2010. 12:01pm (lunchtime)... Churches, Pastors, groups, clubs, and all Believers...gather everybody you know for the “Dancing With Jesus” Praise Gathering Event. Be creative...No matter where you are play, “I wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston.

This Praise Gathering Event allows everybody, everywhere a chance to dance with somebody who LOVES them! 


Join me, won't you?

Truth, Passion and Love
Spokeswoman For God/P~BSJ+

No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive