Translate

Jewish Flag

Jewish Flag

Eclipse of Change

Eclipse of Change

Brenda as a baby

Brenda as a baby

Brenda Saw Jesus

Brenda Saw Jesus

TESTIMONY

Numbers 12:6 He said, "Listen to my words: When prophets are among you,



I, the Lord, will show myself to them in visions; I will speak to them in dreams."



TESTIMONY: 3 months after I was born in 1972, a Total Solar Eclipse occurred. When I was 3 my Father killed my Mother. My Aunt raised my sisters and I.

At the end of 1997, God sent I, Brenda, a dream/omen warning of an Eclipse heading toward my eldest daughter's window. A few weeks later in 1998 she was diagnosed with Rheumatic Fever. Camping out in her hospital room... I became a praying woman. During my daughter's fight for her life>>> I found God! I prayed like never before and tearfully requested of God that if He was real, now was the time to show it. My prayer was for my daughter to be able to get up and play again...before her illness I complained about how hyper she was. One morning I was wheeling her down to the playroom and she jumped up and ran the rest of the way! I immediately gave all praises to God and I have not let up yet!

1 YEAR LATER...

3 months after a Total Solar Eclipse in 1999, Brenda Saw Jesus Christ on November 21,1999! I lay in my bed sick and I believe I died from an Acute Subdural Hematoma. My Spirit was seated beside my family on a pew and they couldn't see me. I viewed my own corpse in the casket. Jesus appeared to me and I begged for my life as I spoke in tongues. The last words the Lord said to me were, "IF YOU WANT YOUR LIFE, YOU HAVE TO FIGHT!!!" I began to physically throw punches in the presence of the Lord to assure Him that I would fight.

10 YEARS LATER...

My family and I became homeless for a short time. During that time I began my Myspace ministry. God prepared a place for us in the wilderness and then God began to send me Visions of what's to come, He audibly Speaks to me in dreams and The Holy Spirit sways me to and fro during meditation & prayer...like they do at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem! The very place of protection in the wilderness that God has prepared for me...God has allowed (a.k.a.) the son of perdition to visit me. satan has cursed me out and is making war.

As I am in agony everyday...The Birthpains increase and will continue until the Lord appears. Come Lord Jesus! Come!

This blog serves as a meeting place to learn about what messages, miracles, signs and warnings God is currently sending before Jesus returns!

Smile

Smile
(This smile is a reminder of the following scripture...) Luke 6:21 Blessed are you who hunger now, For you shall be filled. Blessed are you who weep now, For you shall laugh.
HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR?
If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour. Say this prayer from your heart:

I confess that I am a sinner. Jesus, I am sorry for my sins. I believe that you died on the cross and was raised for me. I accept you as my personal Saviour. Please come into my heart and save my soul. Amen

Write the vision; make it plain on tablets.


Habakkuk 2:2-3

And the LORD answered me:"Write the vision;make it plain on tablets,so he may run who reads it.
3For still the vision awaits its appointed time;it hastens to the end—it will not lie.If it seems slow, wait for it;it will surely come; it will not delay.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Sunday Message "Last Days"

“Last Days”

The Book of Revelations Pictures, Images and Photos


Acts 2:17-19


" 'In the last days, God says,
       I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
       Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
       your young men will see visions,
       your old men will dream dreams.


    Even on my servants, both men and women,
       I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
       and they will prophesy.


    I will show wonders in the heaven above
       and signs on the earth below,
       blood and fire and billows of smoke.



Body Of Christ,

We are living in the last days. God sends all the wonders, signs, dreams and visions to keep His children informed. You should be expecting Epic events before the Lord's return. Be watchful of things that almost never happen or something that hasn't happened for years. Be warned that parents will turn against their own children and vice versa, never ending wars, earthquakes and season confusion.

In these end times... everything will be chaotic. The prophecies in the Bible will come to pass. There will be false prophets. People pretending to speak for God, when God hasn't spoken to them. There will be false Christs. They will be able to do wondrous things, but they will not be the one true Christ. People will be saying the Christ is here and there, when in fact Christ has not arrived yet. He will even deceive some of God's elect. Also, look out for Mr. 666, Satan the anti Christ. He will be spreading untruths about Jesus Christ. Satan wants you to be branded with the mark of the beast, so you can go to hell with him. The Bible says:Resist the devil and he will flee!!!

In these last days...Folks will drop off from their faith. They will turn to doing their own thing. They won't want to hear anything about the gospel. People will see everything unfolding and refuse to take heed to the warnings. Satan will see this and increase the lies by telling you things that you want to hear. He will act so sweet and fake that you wouldn't think that butter would melt in his mouth... That is how he will be able to control you.

God loves you and wants the truth to be told. He will tell you what you need to hear. The truth cuts like a sharp two edge sword. God corrects his children and does what's best for them. Take the time to pray to Father God to walk with you. We all need God. I can't express enough... how important it is for you to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour. Do it today!!!

May God be with you.


1 John 4:2-4 



This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,  but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.  You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.



Spokeswoman for the Lord/Prophetess Brenda Saw Jesus+

No comments: