Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

The Sunday Message: "Vision Of A Preacher & His Congregation"

preaching Pictures, Images and Photos
Body of Christ, the Lord is watching... I certainly hope that you fear Him enough to heed this message!!!

Sunday, January 3rd, The Lord sent me a vision of a Preacher and his congregation. The Preacher seemed to have been speaking with a lot of conviction and passion. I saw him standing behind the pulpit with his hands stretched out to the people and his body moved with praise. Though I couldn't hear his sermon... my heart felt his spirit from the way he opened his mouth and his sincere expression spoke volumes!

The small church held a congregation that had the highest respect for their leader. I was moved seeing most of the people stand in agreement, waving their arms, clapping and honoring God! They looked like a people who knew that they would be delivered every time they were in their Preacher's presence.

I've never seen this Preacher before, but it's clear to me that whoever he is, the Lord sees him and is pleased with the job he is doing!

With all the Truth, Passion, and Love I can muster... I'm gonna give you a wake up call> Imagine me touching your shoulder and looking you eye to eye. Now, I want you to truthfully ask yourself this question: What does the Lord see when He visits you?

James 1:21-25
21 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 23 Those who listen to the word but do not do what it says are like people who look at their faces in a mirror 24 and, after looking at themselves, go away and immediately forget what they look like. 25 But those who look intently into the perfect law that gives freedom and continue in it—not forgetting what they have heard but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.


Truth, Passion and Love
A Sword For the Lord/P~BSJ+

1 comment:

Alethea Russell said...

"What does the Lord see when He visits you?" That's a powerful question! Def has me thinking. Thanks for this post, Sis Brenda.

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive