Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

The Sunday Message: "Dreamt Of Bees"



Fam,

I had a dream of bees. Bees like honey, but they also sting.

Every challenge that we endure is a prelude to more advanced obstacles. In the midst of your hurdling over each task and amongst ministering to others, your anointing will reveal the holy spirit within that guides you.
I can't help but to think of the stinging sensations the Lord has introduced into my life over the years. The stings I experienced were not in vain... They were to prepare,strengthen and enlighten so I could get to know God.

We all have something in our past or present that stings so much that we need to let go and let God. Are you with me? Cleanse your spirit with these words. Come on, say it with me and put some feeling in it!! All right, Body Of Christ, Here we go>>>

“At times in life... trials may sting, but God is giving life to the release of honey found in His word!!!!”

I pray somebody was awakened with this message. Have a spirit filled Sabbath Day! I love You.

Philippians 4:12-13



12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.




Truth, Passion and Love

A Sword for the Lord/Prophetess BSJ+

No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive