Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

MAMA'S GOT A BRAND NEW BAG!!!


Fam,
I've come too far to turn back now! Smile, that's a good thing. I am more peaceful than I have been in my entire life. That's what following the Lord will give you; Peace. I can't promise my family riches or anything like that, for giving up things that separate me from Christ, from those who mean me no good, for standing up as a witness, for self-publishing a book- that I was sent to the world to produce, for reaching out to others -before the Lord comes back, for constantly glorifying Him, for speaking about what I know. But, my family gives me love and respect because they sense my passion. They may not understand fully, why I can't stop talking about what the Lord has done for me. If you have never experienced the miracles, visions, dreams, encounters and the Lord's face...maybe you don't understand yet either. I have been called to put up a Fight!!! If the Lord tells you to do it... Who am I to disobey? He has been preparing me for this my whole life. Everything from my zodiac sign, down to my name meaning, represents a Fight!!! I LOVE THE LORD!!! But, y'all don't hear me though. He died for me and I truly live for Him!!! I had to let you know that "Mama Got a Brand New Bag!!!"


John 14:27-29
"I leave you peace; my peace I give you. I do not give it to you as the world does. So don't let your hearts be troubled or afraid. You heard me say to you, 'I am going, but I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you should be happy that I am going back to the Father, because he is greater than I am. I have told you this now, before it happens, so that when it happens, you will believe.


Truth, Peace and Love
BSJ+

No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive