Celebrity Dream Visitations.

Followers

BLACK MEN



BLACK MEN

I want to respectively open the dialogue on your thoughts about interracial relationships. First let me speak my peace, on what I see and hear. I hear Brothas say, " I'ma get me a white woman." They really feel that somehow their lives will be made right, by what the other races have to offer. The only way to be made right is through your Faith in Jesus Christ. The two main reasons I hear as to your choice to date out of your race are; Money and Submissiveness. Excuse me, but what ever happened to getting into a meaningful relationship because of love? You may never become rich, but with hard work you can become self reliant. There was another comment made by a young white girl: "They like us, because we act black." (Thank you for your honesty) But, I still haven't heard the word love. That puts us as Black Women in a tough spot. Some may feel disrespected by the mocking. See, being black is not something to be turned off or on. Let's respect each others diversity. I don't know about y'all, but playing hocus pocus, abracadabra and living off delusions is not being true to yourself. One should like you for you, not because of financial gain, ego boosters, acting or your willingness to develop a weak mind. Black Men, tearing down your own people in the process is not the way. Most of your Mothers are black. I am pretty sure that if someone spoke negatively about her, all Hell would break loose. It is no secret that black women are seen as dominant, outspoken,strong, confident, non-submissive and able to endure...but that's how God made us. Others races are unique too, and that's how God made them. The stereotype of "Baby Momma", would not be possible without a "Baby Daddy". There are innocent children being effected by this promiscuity. "Straight Up" If you know that this is not the woman that you want a baby by, don't have sex with her. Be strong and of great courage by waiting. There is nothing more sadder than a child with a parent; who doesn't want them. Never let someone brainwash you into thinking your child doesn't need you. They need your love and your knowledge. Denying your children and belittling black women... leaves you denying yourself. You have become a slave in your own self made Plantations. You have taken the whip and begun to whip yourselves; by your thoughts and actions. All people should seek the love of Jesus, aim to be your brother's keeper, have self and mind control, embrace your heritage, understand your choices, and be proud to be who the Lord has made.


1 Corinthians 13
I may speak in different languages of people or even angels. But if I do not have love, I am only a noisy bell or a crashing cymbal. I may have the gift of prophecy. I may understand all the secret things of God and have all knowledge, and I may have faith so great I can move mountains. But even with all these things, if I do not have love, then I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and I may even give my body as an offering to be burned. But I gain nothing if I do not have love.
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud. Love is not rude, is not selfish, and does not get upset with others. Love does not count up wrongs that have been done. Love takes no pleasure in evil but rejoices over the truth. Love patiently accepts all things. It always trusts, always hopes, and always endures.
Love never ends. There are gifts of prophecy, but they will be ended. There are gifts of speaking in different languages, but those gifts will stop. There is the gift of knowledge, but it will come to an end. The reason is that our knowledge and our ability to prophesy are not perfect. But when perfection comes, the things that are not perfect will end. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I stopped those childish ways. It is the same with us. Now we see a dim reflection, as if we were looking into a mirror, but then we shall see clearly. Now I know only a part, but then I will know fully, as God has known me. So these three things continue forever: faith, hope, and love. And the greatest of these is love.

Truth, Peace and Love
BSJ+

No comments:

Featured Post

Be Yourself! We are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

 

Blog Archive